KakleiDesigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maybe.......

3 posters

Go down

maybe....... Empty maybe.......

Post by Angeleye Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm

You not know my history, I was not here when my bad story startet, but I will copy my first post to here that you will understand my new post...

from January 27th

hi dear..

on beginning of the week my grandma is go to hospital. She have cancer since over seven years. Now her health is very bad. She have totaly pain and she will not try to do anything because there is no hope. Shes now 85 years and there are many problems. So I think she will go away from us the next weeks and I will have much to clear and do now.

So I must say, I dont know if I have always the time to do my work here in CT and maybe I need a pc-break without saying a word in every CT-Forum. I dont know what the next time will bring and if you register that I dont do my work so please dont be angry...
Angeleye
Angeleye

Back to top Go down

maybe....... Empty Re: maybe.......

Post by Angeleye Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:13 pm

now here are the news from today, wich will influence my work here...

some news from this...

today the doctor was in nursing home by my granny. Shes very bad now, and the doc says, she will get the next free place in hospice. I dont know if its the right word for it but she will go to a place to die...

Its very hard now, although I know that the time is near. I can not say what I feel now, but I will say, dont wonder if I'm off for a while, I will came back when its better...

maybe, I will do my pages normaly, because its a good way to think for another thing, but I know I have NOT the nerve to do much on dst or something like else...

hope you understand further.... sorry...
Angeleye
Angeleye

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Oh I am so so sorry to hear about your grandma Alex, take all the time you need, don't worry about anything, I been there myself not so lobg ago and I know how hard and painful is, so all my love is sanded to you, big hugs, Karen
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://kakleidesigns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by oreosmeow Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Alex, you do what you must do. But I'm trying to care for my mother from a distance of 3,000 miles (almost 5,000 km) and I can honestly say that the only thing that's keeping me focused, and keeping me sane at all, is my CT work. If I didn't have it to do, I would be completely crazy now. So perhaps scrapping will help you through this, I don't know.

I'm very sorry for what you're going through. I've also been where you are, and I know it's terrible. I'm so sorry, please take care of yourself.
oreosmeow
oreosmeow

http://ScrapsByOreosMeow.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum