KakleiDesigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kimmi's Intro

Go down

Kimmi's Intro Empty Kimmi's Intro

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Kimmi and I hail from Mechanicsville, Virginia. I've been PSP'ing for about 12 years now and absolutely love it! I love creating signature tags and Incredimail stationery and the occasional wallpaper. I have created a few layout pages for friends and family, but nothing that I have posted publicly - just little gifts for those close to me.

I have three beautiful children - a daughter who is married and on her own (April-Nichole) - a wonderful son with ADHD who is about to embark on all the wonders of middle school (he's starting 6th grade) and is actually EXCITED about going to school for the first time in his life LOL (Jonathan) - and last but not least, my little T-Man who is going to be starting 3rd grade this year (Tre). I affectionately refer to the boys as the Demon Squad from time to time because there are days when they try the patience of Job roflmao!

I live with The Man Thing (aka John) and the only other female in our household is the family dog, Mollyanna. She's a Jack-Chi (Jack Russell and Chihuahua mixed).

When I'm not designing, I'm writing. I have three blogs - TBK Designs, The MAD White Woman, and Starlite Blog Designs. Last but not least, I am the founder of the PSP Community Official Blog Hop which keeps me busy. So yeah - blogging, designing, running around behind the Demon Squad and The Man Thing and Mollyanna, plus doing all my normal mommy/wife stuff each day keeps me pretty busy LOL!!!

I'm pretty much an open book so anything you want to ask - feel free!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum